Welcome to the City of Caldwell, Kansas
The City of Caldwell is a quiet, picturesque city located in South Central Kansas, 60 miles South of Wichita and 75 miles North of Oklahoma City. This prime location, at the junction of US Highways 81 & 49, along with a growing industrial park, and economy, make it a perfect location for establishing or expanding a business. Additionally, its small town charm, professional healthcare facilities, affordable living, many recreational opportunities, and friendly atmosphere make Caldwell a great place to call home.
Housing Incentives/Commercial Incentives
For more information, please contact City Hall at 620-845-6514 or email at email@example.com
Housing Incentives-New Construction
These apply to new construction on a private lot:
1. Upon completion of construction, the owner will be provided with one year of free water/sewer/storm water utilities (up to $1,500), free family swim pass (one year), and waiver of building permit fee.
1st Time Home Buyers
These apply to first time home buyers for an existing home:
1. Free building permit (remodel)
2. Six (6) months of free water/sewer/storm water utilities (up to $6,000)
3. Free family swim pass (one year)
These apply to all new commercial construction in the City of Caldwell:
1. To be given to any business that is newly established within the city limits of Caldwell. Pyramid businesses (such as Amway) do not qualify. Home based businesses do not qualify. This incentive is given to any entrepreneur willing to take a risk at starting a new business. Upon completion of construction, the owner will be provided with a water/sewer/storm water utility credit of $3,000.
2. Waiver of building permit fee.
These apply to first time purchase of existing commercial building:
1. Water/sewer/storm water utility credit of $1,500
2. Free Building permit-remodeling
NOTE: No incentive for relocated or addition to existing business
To download the housing incentive application click here
To download the business incentive agreement click here